Learn How To Play Guitar
And Read Music At The Same Time!
Dear Guitar Student,
Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to find quality resources on the internet that teach music reading skills for guitar players?
Well, not anymore!
Now you can learn how to play guitar and read music from someone who earned a Master’s Degree in Music Education and taught Beginning and Intermediate Classical Guitar at the University of Texas.
Here’s a chance for you to benefit from his unique teaching method, which I’m happy to say is designed to make the entire guitar learning process more interesting and effective.
Find out what separates the pro from the amateur…
Just take a look at all the great stuff you will learn from this eBook…
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Preface *
- Introduction 1
- Choice of Guitar 2
- Main Parts of the Guitar 3
- Lesson 1 Tuning the Guitar 4
- Basic Terms and Symbols in Music 5
- Lesson 2 The Notation of Rhythms 6
- Lesson 3 Rhythmic Exercises 8
- Lesson 4 Terms and Symbols in Guitar Music 9
- Learning Pitches on the Guitar 10
- Notes on the High E-String (first string) 11
- Lesson 5 Notes on the B-String (second string) 12
- Dotted Rhythms 12
- Lesson 6 Notes on the B and E-Strings 13
- Lesson 7 Notes on the G-String (third string) 14
- Lesson 8 Notes on the D-String (fourth string) 15
- Lesson 9 Notes on the G and D-Strings 16
- Lesson 10 Notes on the A-String (fifth string) 17
- Lesson 11 Notes on the low E-String (sixth string) 18
- Note Drill 19 Lesson 12 Accidentals 20
- Lesson 13 Rests 23
- Lesson 14 Reading Guitar Music in 2 to 4 Parts 24
- Reference Sheet 26
- Lesson 15 Two Beginning Pieces 27
- Lesson 16 Key Signatures 28
- Lesson 17 Self Test 29
- Lesson 18 Scarborough Fair 30 Prelude in D Major 31
- Lesson 19 Exercises for the Development of Rhythm 32
- Lesson 20 Two Selected Classical Pieces 34
- Lesson 21 Scales 38
- Lesson 22 Slurs 40
- Lesson 23 Basic Chords 41 House of the Rising Sun 42
- Lesson 24 Advanced Tuning Techniques 43
- Lesson 25 Finding Notes on the Fret Board 44
- Lesson 26 Classical Guitar Pieces 45
- Lesson 27 Guitar Repertoire Selections 52
- Answers to Exercises
Twenty-seven chapters in all!
Now I’d say that’s pretty thorough! And you’ll be learning from an experienced guitarist who put this e-book together to teach his techniques to anyone interested in learning the classical method on how to play guitar.
So, whether you’re just a beginner with no previous experience, or an intermediate student, you’re bound to reap benefits from this Play Guitar eBook.
Because the finger dexterity and coordination skills that you develop from this method will transfer over to any style. Not to mention the added benefit of learning how to read music.
You will learn beginner classical guitar pieces that are perfect for creating your very own repertoire. That means you can have something nice to play when you are ready to perform the music you’ve learned for others!
But That’s Not All…
In addition to this fantastic e-book I will also give you 39 Simple Melodies For Classical Guitar and The Unique Chord Chart System to use for extra practice material.
That means you will be getting not one, not two but THREE great resources…
- How to Play Guitar e-Book
- 39 Simple Melodies for Classical Guitar
- The Unique Chord Chart System
This is a real bargain when you consider that just ONE private guitar lesson with me is $30 an hour.
Many other instructors charge as much as $50-$75 an hour!
But when you take advantage of my special offer you will get THREE GREAT RESOURCES for less than half the average cost of just ONE private guitar lesson!
Another benefit is that when you own all 3 ebooks in this special Play Guitar Package you will be able to refer to them over and over again. And, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied, I will refund your money at any time. No questions asked.
As you can see, this is a great opportunity for you to get all the fundamental resources you need in order to begin playing the guitar really well… reading music, playing chords, playing scales, playing songs… with practice you’ll be able to play like you’ve always dreamed! You can get started right now by simply following the instructions provided below…
“Get instant access to…
The Classical Method On How to Play Guitar eBook
39 Simple Melodies for Classical Guitar and The Unique Chord Chart System
I understand that this is a great opportunity for me to improve my musical skills. Please give me the Classical Method on How to Play Guitar Ebook, 39 Simple Melodies For Classical Guitar and The Unique Chord System!
Safe & Secure Transaction