There are three basic guitar types… Dreadnaught, Classical, and Electric. This lesson explains the differences between them so that you can choose a guitar that will be best suited to your own specific needs and iterests.
1. Right Click on the Download Link
2. Choose Save Target (Page) As
3. Save to Desktop
- To help you understand the difference between the dreadnaught, classical and electric guitar types.
- Consider your goals and the style of music you would most like to learn how to play on guitar.
- Look for an opportunity to hold each of the 3 guitar types described in this lesson. Ask a friend who might play guitar or visit a guitar shop. This will allow you to feel and hear the differences for yourself.
Deciding which is the best guitar for you will primarily depend on the style of music that you want to play. For example, if you like Rock’n Roll, Blues, or Jazz music, an electric guitar would be a good choice. Dreadnaught guitars are well suited for those who might prefer Bluegrass, Country or Folk music. Classical guitars are great for finger-picking.
If you take these things into consideration before you buy a guitar, you can avoid making costly mistakes.
Go To The Next Lesson:
Select The Next Lesson:
~ Psalm 118:14 ~