- Right Click on the Link
- Choose Save Target As
- Save to Desktop
- To understand how to count time using whole notes, half-notes, quarter notes and eighth notes.
- To develop right hand coordination.
- Begin slowly by playing the first string example for each rhythm exercise until it feels comfortably easy.
- Once you are comfortable with the first string, play the exercise slowly on all six strings.
- Follow along with the video when you can play the exercise without missing a beat and are moving from string to string smoothly.
- Incorporate each rhythm exercise into your daily practice sessions.
Many people are born with a natural sense of rhythm and timing. Perhaps you are one of them. However, if you aren’t, don’t worry. All you need to do is learn how to count time so you can keep a steady even beat. Eventually it should become second nature.
The exercises in this lesson are intended to prepare you for strumming chords and playing songs, which I will cover further along in the course. For now, just focus on becoming proficient at counting the beats correctly and developing your right hand coordination skills.
Go To The Next Lesson:
Select The Next Lesson:
~ Psalm 118:14 ~